Especially delicious in the Café Glashaus: try the Kurhaus Torte
We had already at our first trip to Binz in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern Heard of the Kurhaus cake that is served in the Café Glashaus in Binz, and of how good it should be. Only that we didn't find time to visit at the time. Since this time we are staying at the Travel Charme Kurhaus Binz and the cake was recommended to us again there, we were curious and we decided to try the cake instead of lunch.
During our tour of the hotel the day before, we had already been able to take a look from the gallery into the Café Glashaus and were impressed by how inviting it looked with its glass roof and the window front facing the elements on the front and back Protect outside and bathe the two-story room in lots of light and sun, the cozy wicker furniture and the wrought-iron railing on the gallery, which bring summer and the sea into the building with their colors of blue, yellow and green. A room that tempts you to stay longer. So be sure to try the Kurhaus Torte!
We are here at lunchtime, so we have the cafe for ourselves at first. But that changes quickly as soon as we sit down. More and more guests come in from the Binzer Promenade to be pampered here. The Café Glashaus connects the old Kurhaus and the former Kaiserhof, the neighboring building, which meanwhile also belongs to the Travel Charme Hotel Kurhaus Binz.
We each order a piece of cake. How often in that spa at the Baltic Sea, I drink a pot of Darjeeling tea. Petar is curious and tries a glass of sea buckthorn juice, which is served warm to him. The combination tastes wonderfully fresh, and that's what it looks like, doesn't it? Do not miss the Kurhaus cake and a visit to the Café Glashaus when you visit Binz. It is worth it! And not just because of the good cake.
That must be in the suitcase for the Binz vacation on Rügen
- Comfortable walking boots, because Binz and Rügen offer many opportunities for hiking
- If you are planning an elegant evening, then you should comfortable pumps .
- Fit for a stroll on the promenade or on the beach sandals.
- A backpackwhere you can put all the utensils for a day
- A Binoculars*that you can use to keep an eye out for ships
- Camera* for the numerous photo opportunities that Binz offers.
- You need one for the beach swimsuit or swimming trunks*.
- So that you don't forget anything for your vacation by the sea, we have one packing list for the beach vacation compiled.
- A few Baltic Sea Mysteries * for the beach chair
- We recommend the for excursions and hikes Rügen travel guide * from the Michael-Müller-Verlag.
Arrival by plane, train or bus
Lufthansa or Germanwings fly to Rostock. From there, continue with the rental car. It is possible to travel to Rügen station by train.
Cheap car hire - book quickly and easily!
Do you already know:
Source: own research on site
Text: © Copyright Monika Fuchs, TravelWorldOnline
Photos: © Copyright Monika Fuchs, TravelWorldOnline
Video: © Copyright Petar Fuchs, TravelWorldOnline