Grill fun with these dips for grilling
A barbecue event needs dips for grilling so that the pleasure is perfect. That is why we collect barbecue sauces and dips recipes from all over the world for your home. Make grill dips yourself Dips can also be prepared well for a barbecue picnic. Simply fill into a screw-top jar and serve on site with the grilled meat and vegetables. So that is a Picnic in the countryside guarantees success. They taste perfect too grilled über dem campfire. The same goes for yours, of course BBQ evening.
Grill sauces and dips recipes
Of course there are the barbecue sauces that you can buy ready-made in the supermarket. We've had them for a long time as an accompaniment to grilled food. In the last few years, however, we have switched to cooking these ourselves. Making grill dips yourself is fun and, above all, they add flavor to food that tastes new every time. We don't just spice them up with this Gas grill recipes on. Also the BBQ salmon This gets the icing on the cake. So pack yours Grill throw out meat or vegetables and prepare your own sauces. This will make your picnic, your grilled food in the garden, on the balcony and on the terrace a real pleasure.
Wild garlic dips for grilling
In spring, wild garlic is one of the first wild herbs that can be harvested mainly on floodplains or in forests. But beware! It can easily be confused with the leaves of lily of the valley or autumn crocus. However, these are poisonous. Therefore, it is best to buy your wild garlic at the farmer's market or to plant it in your own garden. When collecting in nature, pay attention to the following:
- Wild garlic smells intensely of garlic. It's best to rub the sheet between your fingers. If they smell like garlic, you have the right plant. However, this only works for the first few leaves. Then your hands smell it and you can no longer tell whether the plant is poisonous or not.
- You can harvest wild garlic between March and May. Then the wild garlic blooms and it no longer tastes good.
- A wild garlic leaf has one recognizable stem per leaf.
- In contrast to the poisonous plants, wild garlic leaves are matt on the underside.
- Wild garlic is best processed fresh. If you pick it up, it will lose its aroma.
- Wild garlic leaves are cut off with scissors.
- You don't know any place where wild garlic grows? No problem: on mundraub.org you can search for places near you.
Wild garlic zaziki - herb dips for grilling
- a cucumber
- a handful of wild garlic leaves
- 100 g sheep's cheese
- two cups of solid yogurt
- a tablespoon olive oil
- two teaspoons of lemon juice
- freshly ground pepper
- Caraway seeds to taste
Halve the cucumber and remove the seeds. Then grate finely. Sprinkle with salt and set aside for about a quarter of an hour so that the juice can draw out.
In the meantime, wash the wild garlic leaves, shake dry and cut very finely. Crumble the cheese. Mix the yogurt with the oil and lemon juice.
Drain the cucumber juice. Now you mix the grated cucumber, the wild garlic snippets and the cheese crumbs with the yogurt. Season to taste with salt and pepper. If you like it spicier, stir in the caraway seeds.
Onion Dip - spicy dips for grilling
- 200 g creme fraiche
- 250 g Schmand
- a pack of ready-made powder for onion soup
- two tablespoons of fried onions
Mix the sour cream and creme fraiche in a bowl until smooth. Stir in the soup powder and refrigerate for an hour.
Wash and chop the chives. Pour over the cream mixture together with the onions. Finished.
Baba Ganoush - oriental dips for grilling
- an eggplant
- Toe of garlic
- 50 g sesame paste (tahini)
- approx. 35 ml lemon juice
Wash the aubergine and prick all around with the knife. Then bake in the oven at 250 ° C for about twenty minutes. The shell should be black. The pulp must be soft. Then let the aubergine cool for about a quarter of an hour.
In the meantime you can chop the garlic into small pieces. Then you scrape the pulp out of the eggplant. You puree this with tahini, lemon juice and garlic. Then you season the cream with salt, pepper and cumin to taste. Before serving, drizzle the cream with a little olive oil.
Aioli - garlic dips for grilling from Catalonia
- eight cloves of garlic
- 100 ml of olive oil
- optional: mustard, salt, pepper, chilli, or egg yolk
The classic aioli cream consists exclusively of garlic and olive oil. The optional ingredients are not included in a classic aioli.
Remove the skin from the garlic cloves and cut them into quarters. Then you put them in a mortar and pound them with the pestle. If the garlic is small, add a few drops (approx. 5 ml) of oil and crush the mass until the oil is completely incorporated. In doing so, make sure that any remaining pieces of garlic are crushed further. Repeat this until all of the oil has been processed.
It is better to add less oil per step. Otherwise the aioli will curdle. If this happens, you can add an egg yolk. This delays the curdling.
We will collect more grill sauces and dips recipes at this point over time. So it is worthwhile to stop by again and again.
- 2 very ripe avocados
- 1 lime (I also often use lime juice)
- 1 red onion
- 2 - 3 cloves of garlic
- Salt, pepper and chili seasoning
You can optionally add:
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 chili
- Parsley / coriander
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
First you cut the onion and the garlic cloves very small. Then you cut the avocados and remove the core. Spoon the avocado meat out of the shell and add it to the onion and garlic cubes. You cut away brown areas. Then immediately dribble lime juice over it so that the cream does not discolour. Add salt, pepper and, if you like, chilli spices. The original guacamole is ready.
If you want to refine it, add chopped tomato cubes. If you want it spicier, you can add a chilli pepper. If you want it to be milder, yogurt will help. Decorate the dip with parsley and coriander. The Mexican guacamole tastes good not only with grilled food. You can also serve them as a dip with taco chips.
Do you already know:
- Chimichurri sauce from Argentina
- Grilling cevapcici on the gas grill
- A perfect steak from the gas grill
- Buy gas grill online
- Gas grill accessories - why is it worth it?
- Grill Spare Ribs with a Rib Marinade
- cold cucumber soup
- African spices, also for grilling
- Picnic - what do you have to take with you?
- Porcini ravioli with garlic butter sauce
- Dutch Oven
- You can also find Dutch oven accessories
- Cooking and baking in the mobile home
- Apple crumble recipe in the Omnia oven
Source: Dips for grilling, own research
Text dips for grilling: © Copyright Monika Fuchs, TravelWorldOnline
Photos of dips for grilling: © Copyright Canva and Wikimedia public domain