Kühlungsborn sights and excursion destinations
The Ostseebad Kühlungsborn offer sights and excursion destinations that one beach holiday make an experience in this place on the Baltic Sea. Experience a Baltic Sea resort with feel-good character, relax on Sandy beach and enjoy the attractions in the area. These sights in Kuehlungsborn and the surrounding area are worth a visit.
Continue reading …
Continue reading …
Kühlungsborn excursion destinations
Excursions to the sights of Kühlungsborn and the surrounding area, which will make your holiday varied, can be found here.
- The cooling of Kuehlungsborn - a natural area near the Baltic Sea resort, which offers views of the surroundings from its hills. This is one of the Kuehlungsborn attractions near the place.
- The Bastorf lighthouse outside the town is one of the lighthouses on the Baltic Sea. From its viewing platform you have a view of the surroundings. It is one of the Kuehlungsborn sights in the vicinity of the Baltic Sea resort.
- The ghost forest of Nienhagen is about eleven kilometers from Kuehlungsborn. Here you can go for a walk and experience the atmosphere that makes this forest so special.
- Warnemünde is worth a trip. The place is 25 kilometers from Kühlungsborn. The best way to get there is by car or bike via the Baltic Sea Cycle Route.
- You can reach the Baltic Sea resort of Heiligendamm with the “Molli” bathing train, a trip that is not only an experience because of the spa architecture.
- With the "Molli" you can also reach Bad Doberan. The monastery church there is worth a visit. It is one of the region's brick buildings.
- A trip to the Renaissance castle in Güstrow is also worthwhile. There is also a wildlife park and the museums of the Ernst Barlach Foundation.
- Finally, a tip for connoisseurs is the Rose Park Groß Siemen.
- Excursions for connoisseurs in the area around Kühlungsborn can be found in this article.
Hiking and cycling to the sights of Kuehlungsborn
You can experience many of the sights of Kühlungsborn and the surrounding area on hikes or bike tours. 20 of the most beautiful excursions in Kühlungsborn can be found under this link.
Do you like to travel by motorhome?
- Then we recommend the luxury campsite Campingpark Kuehlungsborn in Waldstraße 1B, 18225 Kuehlungsborn. From here it is not far to the sights of Kuehlungsborn. It takes about half an hour to get to the pier. Always along the water. There are other campsites in the area. There you can after a day trip in a Dutch Oven on the portable grill to prepare your dinner.
- Do you want to rent a motorhome? Then you will find information here as well as Booking options. Or would you rather stay in one roof tent on the car?
- Check with our packing list for camperswhether you have packed everything for your motorhome tour.
- More information about Parking spaces and campsites in Germany here.
Source Kühlungsborn Sights Surroundings: Research on site
Text Kuehlungsborn Sights Surroundings: (c) Copyright Monika Fuchs
Photos Kühlungsborn Sights Surroundings: (c) Copyright Monika Fuchs
Videos Kuehlungsborn Sights Surroundings: (c) Copyright Petar Fuchs