If you want to visit Cesky Krumlov, it is best to stay in accommodation near the old town. However, since the Old Town is a pedestrian zone, not all accommodations in Krumlov offer parking facilities. There are several paid parking spaces outside the old town. There are many hotels and guesthouses in the area, ranging from modern to historic buildings. Some also offer free parking, which is like in a city Cesky Krumlov can be of great benefit. Make sure you check the accommodation's facilities and location in advance to ensure it suits your needs. These Cesky Krumlov hotels and guesthouses are located in or near the Old Town. Discover your Krumlov hotel here.
Cesky Krumlov Hotel near the Old Town – Discover your Krumlov Hotel
Cesky Krumlov hotels
Housed in a beautiful Renaissance building, Hotel Růže offers its guests spacious rooms with elegant furniture and air conditioning. The hotel also offers a spa, sauna and paid parking.
Hotel Bellevue offers its guests a breathtaking view of the old town of Cesky Krumlov and spacious, modernly furnished rooms. There is also a restaurant that serves local specialities. This hotel does not have a parking lot. Paid and guarded parking lots are about 300 m away.
Hotel Gold offers its guests comfortable rooms with a beautiful view of the city. There is also a restaurant where you can enjoy traditional Czech cuisine and paid parking.
Hotel Dvorak is located directly on the Vltava River and offers its guests a breathtaking view of the old town of Cesky Krumlov. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and the hotel also has a restaurant and a sauna. However, the hotel does not have its own car park. For cars and motorcycles, however, the public parking spaces outside the old town are available.
Hotel Peregrin is a modern hotel with comfortable rooms and a central location in the old town of Cesky Krumlov. There is also a restaurant. However, the hotel does not offer its own parking spaces. It recommends the parking lot at the brewery complex instead.
Krumlov Pension in or near the Old Town
The Pension Nostalgie is a charming place to stay with cozy rooms and a relaxed atmosphere. There are no in-house parking spaces, but you can arrive by car and unload your luggage. You can then park your vehicle in one of the public car parks outside the old town.
Pension Galko offers its guests cozy rooms and a quiet environment. There is also a terrace where you can relax. The guesthouse does not offer parking. For your vehicle, however, there are paid parking spaces outside the center.
Pension Amadeus offers its guests spacious rooms in a historical building in the old town of Cesky Krumlov. There is also a terrace and free parking (reservation is required). There is also a charging station for electric cars.
Can't find the Cesky Krumlov Hotel you're looking for? Here you will find More accommodations in Cesky Krumlov.
Parking lots at the old town of Cesky Krumlov
The old town of Cesky Krumlov is a pedestrian zone. You can only drive there by car with a special permit from the city administration and for a limited time.
- P1 (Jelenka car park): entrance/exit from Chvalšinská street, open all year round, 240 parking spaces, public toilets, charging station for electric cars, restaurant. We parked our car here. From here you have easy access to the old town. You go under the Cloak Bridge and then you are already on the banks of the Vltava and on the edge of the old town.
- P2 (Car Park Pod poštou/Under the Post Office): entrance/exit from U Poráků Street, open all year round, 180 parking spaces, public toilets, charging station for electric cars.
- P3 (Městský park/City Park car park): entrance/exit from Linecká Street, open all year round, 170 parking spaces, public toilets, charging station for electric cars.
- P4 (Zámecká zahrada car park/Castle garden): access from the I/39 state road near the V Oblouku restaurant, seasonal operation (June-August), 80 parking spaces, waiter-service parking.
- P5 (Autobusové nádraží car park/bus station): entrance/exit from Nemocniční street, open all year round, 107 parking spaces, public toilets, charging station for electric cars, snack bar.
- P7 (Chvalšinská car park): entrance/exit from Chvalšinská street, 66 parking spaces (36 paved area, 30 unpaved area), public toilets, possibility of parking caravans and campers.
You can inquire about the current parking prices by calling 380 711 190.
Getting to your Cesky Krumlov Hotel:
Arrival by plane, bus or train*. There are airports in Linz, Vienna, Munich as well as in Prague. It is also possible to arrive by car.
Cheap Car Hire - Book Fast and Easy! *
Do you want to rent a mobile home? Compare motorhome prices here.
What needs to be in the suitcase to visit Cesky Krumlov?
- You need walking shoes for wide feet definitely make a stroll around the city's cobbled streets more enjoyable.
- For a visit to the city, one is sufficient a daypack is enough..
- Remember to bring a light jacket with you, which protects against wind and rain in summer.
- You can also find more information about the area in these travel guides:
Do you also know:
- České Budějovice Czech Republic – Ceske Budejovice and its sights
- Hotels in České Budějovice Czech Republic
- Vyssi Brod and its monastery
- The Lipno Dam
- Landal Marina Lipno
- Rent a holiday home or apartment at the Lipno Dam
- Bohemian food
- Fläming holidays for connoisseurs
- Litumannsburg – Destination for families and children
- Stay overnight in a mobile home in Germany and Europe
Slow Travel Destinations you can also find here.
Sources Cesky Krumlov Hotel: Research on site.
Text Cesky Krumlov Hotel: © Copyright Monika Fuchs and TravelWorldOnline
Photos: © Copyright by Monika Fuchs and TravelWorldOnline
Video: © Copyright by Petar Fuchs and TravelWorldOnline
Last update on 1.06.2023/XNUMX/XNUMX / Affiliate links / Images from the Amazon Product Advertising API